Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.100 EUR / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 125 prices entered by 39 different people.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)