Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20661 EUR / RON
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 46% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,719 (8,320 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)