Cost of living in Braga, Portugal vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 18% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,619 in Braga.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$123 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 3,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in malabo costs 500,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)