Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 84 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is about the same as in Bologna (Italy)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $889 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)