Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.43927 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 14% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,328 (BZ$5,300) in Belize City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 750TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 2 hours ago)