Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.582 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 63% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,739 (NZ$8,137) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)