Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 750 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25226 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,506 (S/. 5,971) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salinas, Ecuador costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)