Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 23% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,385 (3,206,976 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.98 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)