Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11510 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 27% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,906 (Q16,561) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangalore costs ₨84 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guntur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 25 (about 2 hours ago)