Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 48% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,555 (6,731,757 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)