Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23707 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 30% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,887 (﷼ 16,398) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)