Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 39% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,160 (5,593,430 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)