Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Bologna, Italy
WARNING! Akure has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00229 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 63% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €5,043 (2,197,417 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)