Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 265 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12880 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 66% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,054 (8,182TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in İzmir costs 18TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)