Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is about the same as in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,282 (C$5,052) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 5 hours ago)