Cost of living in Yingkou, China vs Boise, Idaho, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15307 USD / CNY
Do you live in Boise, Idaho? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 27% cheaper than in Boise, Idaho (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Boise, Idaho you would need to make just about $3,493 (22,821元) in Yingkou.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 38 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €2.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)