Cost of living in Wuhu, China vs Boise, Idaho, United States
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15552 USD / CNY
Do you live in Boise, Idaho? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 27% cheaper than in Boise, Idaho (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Boise, Idaho you would need to make just about $3,492 (22,453元) in Wuhu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Huelva costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €1.74 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 500 Birr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Roanoke, Virginia costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 4 hours ago)