Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Boise, Idaho, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Boise, Idaho? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Boise, Idaho (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Boise, Idaho you would need to make just about $4,270 (₩4,807,849) in Ulsan.
Prices recently added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coro costs 4,800,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,362 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 80 (about 3 hours ago)