Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Boise, Idaho, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15380 USD / CNY
Do you live in Boise, Idaho? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 30% cheaper than in Boise, Idaho (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Boise, Idaho you would need to make just about $3,411 (22,177元) in Tianjin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 62,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madras costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)