Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Boise, Idaho, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01338 USD / INR
Do you live in Boise, Idaho? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 64% cheaper than in Boise, Idaho (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Boise, Idaho you would need to make just about $1,572 (₨117,473) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)