Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Boise, Idaho, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01756 USD / DOP
Do you live in Boise, Idaho? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 46% cheaper than in Boise, Idaho (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Boise, Idaho you would need to make just about $2,208 (RD$ 125,784) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santo André costs R$ 295 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)