Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Boise, Idaho, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00028 USD / COP
Do you live in Boise, Idaho? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Boise, Idaho (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Boise, Idaho you would need to make just about $2,165 (COL$7,856,866) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edinburgh costs £900 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 30 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 4 hours ago)