Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Boise, Idaho, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14505 USD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 514 prices entered by 63 different people.
Do you live in Boise, Idaho? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 45% cheaper than in Boise, Idaho (United States)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dhaka costs Taka 79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 2 hours ago)