Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Boise, Idaho, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / COP
Do you live in Boise, Idaho? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Boise, Idaho (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Boise, Idaho you would need to make just about $1,941 (COL$7,099,072) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)