Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru vs Boise, Idaho, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27579 USD / PEN
Do you live in Boise, Idaho? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Boise, Idaho (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Boise, Idaho you would need to make just about $2,855 (S/. 10,354) in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €26,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$584 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Matanzas costs 40,000 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guam costs $4.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.50 (about 3 hours ago)