Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan vs Boise, Idaho, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00918 USD / JPY
Do you live in Boise, Idaho? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Boise, Idaho (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,048 (¥549,660) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Boise, Idaho.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Alicante costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)