Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Boise, Idaho, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 736 prices entered by 89 different people.
Do you live in Boise, Idaho? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 32% cheaper than in Boise, Idaho (United States)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Andorra la Vella costs €65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (about 4 hours ago)