Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Boise, Idaho, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15260 USD / CNY
Do you live in Boise, Idaho? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 22% cheaper than in Boise, Idaho (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Boise, Idaho you would need to make just about $3,603 (23,608元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q45 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 120 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Astana costs 500 KZT (about 3 hours ago)