Cost of living in Anyang, China vs Boise, Idaho, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15535 USD / CNY
Do you live in Boise, Idaho? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 30% cheaper than in Boise, Idaho (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Boise, Idaho you would need to make just about $3,067 (19,741元) in Anyang.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Seoul costs ₩3,800 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Quetzaltenango costs Q16 (about 2 hours ago)