Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Boise, Idaho, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 491 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00143 USD / CLP
Do you live in Boise, Idaho? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Boise, Idaho (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Boise, Idaho you would need to make just about $3,485 (CH$2,438,795) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 231,300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 800 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lagos costs 5,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)