Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
Are you moving to Seville? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Seville of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.84 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Odessa costs 10,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 5,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 4 hours ago)