Cost of living comparison between Sendai, Japan and Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,187 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.783 COP / JPY
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,897,407 (¥145,518) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$1,953,125 in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb - Centar costs 7,000 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)