Cost of living comparison between Sendai, Japan and Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,044 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.430 COP / JPY
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,198,571 (¥112,508) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$1,562,500 in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 36,600TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bydgoszcz costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bonn costs €4,910 (about 1 hour ago)