Cost of living comparison between Sendai, Japan and Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,903 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.915 COP / JPY
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 108% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,876,225 (¥168,641) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$2,343,750 in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in York costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,337 (about 1 hour ago)