Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,047 prices entered by 392 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.894 COP / JPY
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,524,904 (¥168,249) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$2,480,000 in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)