Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,800 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.134 COP / JPY
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,450,359 (¥170,289) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$2,343,750 in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)