Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,552 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.406 COP / JPY
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,337,512 (¥170,728) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$2,343,750 in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (about 2 hours ago)