Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,095 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.082 COP / JPY
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,661,933 (¥140,400) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$1,953,125 in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)