Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,844 prices entered by 372 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)