Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Bogotá, Colombia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,372 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is about the same as in Bogotá (Colombia)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (about 3 hours ago)