Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Bogotá, Colombia
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.536 COP / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,552 prices entered by 385 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 300 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fujairah costs Dirham 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malang costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)