Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 64% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
Are you moving to Santiago? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santiago of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuiabá costs R$ 3,300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨702 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €1,150 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 52 (about 5 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨25 (about 6 hours ago)