Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.866 COP / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 9,178 prices entered by 908 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Malaga costs €770 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Morelia costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Milan costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)