Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Bogotá, Colombia
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.425 COP / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,043 prices entered by 415 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 200,000 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (44 minutes ago)