Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Bogotá, Colombia
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.371 COP / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,437 prices entered by 411 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Le Mans costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 167 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)