Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.860 COP / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,175 prices entered by 697 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)