Cost of living comparison between Recife, Brazil and Bogotá, Colombia
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 850.493 COP / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,914 prices entered by 287 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 210 Franc (about 2 hours ago)