Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 929.333 COP / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,238 prices entered by 401 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)