Cost of living comparison between Ningbo, China and Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16,551 prices entered by 1,300 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 512.886 COP / CNY
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 53% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,596,376 (元7,012) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$2,343,750 in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £127 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 90 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 180TL (about 2 hours ago)