Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,259 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 425.716 COP / CNY
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 21% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$2,828,367 (元6,644) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$2,343,750 in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)