Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,837 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 426.320 COP / CNY
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 20% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$2,819,333 (元6,613) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$2,343,750 in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)