Cost of living comparison between Ningbo, China and Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,065 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 440.965 COP / CNY
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 29% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,019,533 (元6,848) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$2,343,750 in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fujairah costs Dirham 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malang costs Rp 3,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,677 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 600 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)