Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,573 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.846 COP / CNY
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 19% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$2,324,517 (元5,523) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$1,953,125 in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (37 minutes ago)