Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.930 COP / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,447 prices entered by 518 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 50% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)