Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
Are you moving to Mexico City? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Mexico City of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 5.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Fe costs ARS $80,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 4 hours ago)