Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
Are you moving to Louisville, Kentucky? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Louisville, Kentucky of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $152 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 1,512 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 5 hours ago)