Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1021.510 COP / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,484 prices entered by 765 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campeche costs Mex$ 8,207 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$12 (about 5 hours ago)