Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 927.141 COP / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,914 prices entered by 483 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 45% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)