Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,017 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09773 COP / IRR *
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$1,562,500 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$930,202 (﷼ 9,518,023) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.11 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 30 £ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €56 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Barranquilla costs COL$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)