Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,101 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09405 COP / IRR *
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$2,716,680 (﷼ 28,885,060) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$2,600,000 in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)