Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,163 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10084 COP / IRR *
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$2,343,750 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$1,482,002 (﷼ 14,696,283) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bydgoszcz costs 0.05 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $42 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Sorocaba costs R$ 1.33 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Juan costs $5.17 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)