Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,137 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09398 COP / IRR *
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$2,343,750 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$1,384,748 (﷼ 14,734,675) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 900 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dasmarinas costs Php55 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Luís costs R$ 5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pretoria costs R 11,999 (43 minutes ago)