Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,685 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08878 COP / IRR *
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$2,343,750 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$2,310,715 (﷼ 26,028,059) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)