Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,922 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09283 COP / IRR *
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$1,562,500 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$1,118,715 (﷼ 12,050,829) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)