Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,830 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09698 COP / IRR *
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$1,953,125 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$1,150,750 (﷼ 11,866,219) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)