Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,016 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09780 COP / IRR *
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$2,343,750 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$1,437,458 (﷼ 14,697,711) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antipolo costs Php65 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs COL$8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 13 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wellington costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)