Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,435 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09019 COP / IRR *
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$1,953,125 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$1,943,839 (﷼ 21,553,376) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)