Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,318 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08556 COP / IRR *
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$2,600,000 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$2,410,611 (﷼ 28,175,631) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)