Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,622 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08904 COP / IRR *
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$1,953,125 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$1,933,144 (﷼ 21,711,006) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)