Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 926.126 COP / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,138 prices entered by 396 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$1,938,382 (R$ 2,093) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$1,562,500 in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)