Cost of living comparison between Goiânia, Brazil and Bogotá, Colombia
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 853.308 COP / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 18,083 prices entered by 1,408 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brikama costs 30 Dalasi (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)