Cost of living comparison between Goiânia, Brazil and Bogotá, Colombia
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 828.944 COP / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,823 prices entered by 273 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 19,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,000 (about 2 hours ago)