Cost of living comparison between Goiânia, Brazil and Bogotá, Colombia
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 855.979 COP / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,945 prices entered by 277 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Manchester costs £1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)