Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,818 prices entered by 519 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.232 COP / GYD
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 31% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$11,185,185 (689,090 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$8,510,000 in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Washington D.C. costs $0.61 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)