Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,773 prices entered by 530 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 3842.400 COP / USD
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$14,775,604 ($3,845) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$9,050,000 in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in El Paso, Texas costs $5.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grozny costs руб 270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $24,703 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 2 hours ago)