Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia vs Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,775 prices entered by 530 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1513.386 COP / XCD
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 117% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$22,576,717 (EC$14,918) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$10,400,000 in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)