Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 256.319 COP / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,976 prices entered by 656 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 16% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$9,891,479 (E£ 38,591) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$8,500,000 in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)