Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 41.316 COP / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 11,104 prices entered by 1,166 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$9,470,000 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$7,914,752 (ARS $191,567) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 275TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$23,380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 3,000,000 ₮ (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$900 (about 5 hours ago)