Cost of living comparison between Buenos Aires, Argentina and Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 321.635 COP / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 40,244 prices entered by 3,059 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 161% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Vienna is 13% cheaper than in Leicester
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 15% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Singapore is 12% cheaper than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 159% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 34% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$2,613,676 (ARS $8,126) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$1,953,125 in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kiev costs 17₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Uppsala costs 15 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $224 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)