Cost of living comparison between Buenos Aires, Argentina and Bogotá, Colombia
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 220.956 COP / ARS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,607 prices entered by 516 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valparaiso costs CH$50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$1,204 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Clermont-Ferrand costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Munich costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)