Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil vs Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,758 prices entered by 528 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 776.224 COP / BRL
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$9,452,433 (R$ 12,177) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$9,050,000 in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 3 hours ago)