Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 4435.617 COP / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,309 prices entered by 681 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 77% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 4 hours ago)